We take the utmost precautions to reduce the risk of COVID-19
Our Covid-19 Protocols
Our infectious control policies have always been to eliminate risk to ourselves and our patients of contracting or spreading any type of infectious disease. This includes
- Cleaning all surfaces with powerful disinfectant wipes in between every patient
- Proper wear of personal protective equipment (masks, glsoves, gowns, face shelds) changed in between patients
- The highest level of personal hygiene and handswashing
Before Your Appointment
- Pre-screening questionnaire for all patients prior to their visit and upon arrival
- Temperature checks for all people who enter the front door, including all staff, everyday. If temperature exceeds 99.4 degrees, the patient will not seen and/or staff members will be sent home
- Limiting exposure of patients to each other by preventing waiting in groups in the waiting area. We ask that patients call or text the office upon arrival, and wait in their cards until we are ready for them to come to their treatment room.
- Additional cleaning and sanitation measures will be done after each patient leaves to prepare the space for the next patient
At Your Appointment
- Everyone must wear a mask in the office unless they are undergoing a dental procedure.
- The dental team will wear additional protective equipment, including face masks, plastic face shields, goggles, and surgical gowns
- We are limiting the production of aerosols during procedures by using different instrumentation when possible, i.e. your hygienist will use a hand scaler and not an ultrasonic instrument, we will use isolation and high speed evacuation devices for dental procedures.
After Your Appointment
- If you start to experience symptoms of COVID-19 within 2 days of your appointment, call to alert the office staff so those who came into contact with you may be tested for the disease.
- Schedule your next appointment on your way out. Your oral health is connected to your overall health, so one of the many ways you can stay healthy during these times is to keep up with regular dental care. We are here for you.